- [April 9, 2002].
- Fixed snpma.f which caused SNOPT to unduly report an
infeasible problem and abort in some cases.
- [May 14, 2002].
- Fixed imakefile.mycuterpreclib which caused the library
libcuter.a not to be rebuilt when tools.siz was
- [June 6, 2002].
- Fixed csetup.f which did not initialize the statistics
counters in some cases, causing erroneous statistics to be
reported. Fixed ccfg.f which checked for appropriate dimensions
of array CJAC even when using a dummy array and setting
- [May 28, 2003].
- Fixed ipoptma.f and la04ma.f to comply to the Fortran
standard. Fixed the prototype of udimen() in cuter.h,
thanks to Liz Dolan.
- [May 29, 2004].
- Fixed a Fortran 77 compatibility error in NITSOL
- [September 16, 2004].
- Fixed a conformance bug with the Rutherford-Boeing format in
The most recent is v1.0 revision 3.
Individual updated files may be retrieved from ftp.numerical.rl.ac.uk/pub/cuter/updates